**Due to covid restrictions, the Club is not hosting group sessions at this time. If you have any questions about group bookings, please contact the program coordinator at email@example.com
Do you have a group or class looking for a special outing or a fun team building event? Let the Rideau Canoe Club design a group activity for you!
2021 Season Rates:
Rates include the use of canoes, kayaks, PFD's, paddles, safety equipment and the club's facilities, as well as 2 RCC Instructors.
Please note there must be a minimum of one RCC instructor for every 10 participants.
- Each participant must pay insurance fee of $5.
- A full list of participants and group leaders must be presented to the Rideau Canoe Club before the booking start time in addition to a completed Waiver Form for each participant.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to booking start time, $50 administration fee. Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice can be made for credit only.
- The Rideau Canoe Club reserves the right to cancel or terminate an activity if the participants’ safety is at risk or weather dictates.
- To book a group event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org