ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2013 CANADA DAY REGATTA IS OPEN!
Please read through the following instructions to help the process go smoothly.
1. To begin the process scroll down to the registration box provided below. Within the registration box scroll down to "Register" to be directed to the online registration site.
2. Enter an email address for the team leader/head coach that is checked frequently and will be used for communication with the Organizing Committee. This email will also receive invoices/receipts. You will also receive an email from email@example.com with a password.
3. Do Not include a name in the "participant's name" field.
4. Complete the necessary information for the team/club.
5. In the field at the end labeled "Additional Guests", please include the total number of athletes competing.
6. Continue to "confirm & continue with payment". Even if you choose to pay by check you must click on "confirm & continue with payment" to finalize the registration. ALL registrations must go through the online system, but there are 2 payment options below.
7. Payment of 50% of the final amount is due once registration is completed. The remaining amount is due no later than the Scratch Meeting (Friday, June 28).
8. Once completed, use the password sent to log into your account to confirm your final balance and make any teams adjustments in the future.
9. If you are using a MAC device, you may experience difficulties with the online registration. Start by clearing your browser cache and using another browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.). Or if you can, try using a PC to register. If you do experience problems, your feedback is very helpful to solving the problem. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the problem.
Payment Option #1 - Online
Complete the online registration form and payment using paypal or a credit card. Once the transaction is complete you will receive a receipt for your records.
Payment Option #2 - Offline
Complete the online registration form and send an email to email@example.com to let the Organizing Committee know to be expecting payment by check. Once the online registration is complete, you will receive an invoice for the owing amount. Once the amount is received, a receipt will be sent for your records.
Registration fees are payable to the Rideau Canoe Club:
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Website Software